Where possible we are switching to as many environmentally friendly packaging materials as possible. We have already implemented the ones below.
Paper Bubble Wrap
An alternative to bubble wrap
100% recycled paper and is also 100% recyclable manufactured from biodegradable materials
The deep indentations make it as effective as plastic bubble wrap
Eco Mailing Bags
Where possible we try to use Eco friendly mail bags that are produced from sugar cane or paper
- Cardboard boxes made from recycled materials
- 100% recyclable
- Where possible we use Kraft paper tapes for sealing cardboard boxes
- 100% Recyclable
Tissue Paper and Newspaper Offcuts
- We use an assortment of coloured tissue paper and packing paper currently
- Tissue paper and Newspaper offcuts are 100% recyclable and biodegradable
Void Fill Chips
- Manufactured from starch material, which is a fully compostable and is 100% biodegradable. The product is fully soluble when saturated with water which takes away this issue of litter.
- Starch is also an annually renewable resource.
- 100% recyclable protective air cushions
- Very light and reduce overall packed weight
All packaging material that we receive when we take deliveries of stock is reused and this may mean that you will receive some non recyclable packaging materials such as plastic bubble wrap and polystyrene chips and sheets. We think it is best that these get at least one more life, rather than us sending them to landfill.
The most important thing is to get your order to you in one piece as its not environmentally friendly to have breakages.