Popcorn Seeds - Maize popcorn - Seeds for popping corn - Perfect for making a healthy snack - however you like your popcorn. Easy to make using the following recipe.
1 x 500g Bag
Further specifications are available under "Additional Information"
3 tablespoons light oil or butter
75g popcorn kernels
Large Heavy-bottomed saucepan with lid
1. Add the oil to a heavy-bottomed pot over medium high heat.
2. Add three kernels.
3. When one or more of the kernels pop, add the remaining popcorn kernels and cover.
4. Gently shake the pot over the heat source to prevent the kernels from burning.
5. Continue shaking until most kernels have popped and you can't hear many moving against the bottom of the pan.
6. Turn off the heat and continue to shake - a few stragglers will pop. Hold the lid over the pot for a few seconds in case of a last minute pop (which will send many more popped kernels flying across your kitchen).
7. Remove lid and season with your favourite flavour and enjoy!
• Use an oil that will withstand high heat such as peanut or vegetable oil
• If your popcorn tastes chewy try leave the lid slightly ajar to let the steam out
• Keeping the heat too low will extend the cooking time
• Dress the finished product while it's still warm so the popcorn will better absorb butter, oil, and spices and salt
Country of Origin: Argentina
Nett Product Weight: 500g
Best Before date: 31/01/2020
Health Disclaimer - All products are sold for culinary purposes only. We do not make any health benefit claims. Should the user intend to purchase the goods for health reasons, they should obtain detailed advice from a Doctor or other suitably qualified health professional