Chinese Terracotta Pee Pee Boy Figures / Statues - Set of 5. In this set of 5 Terracotta figures you get 5 unique characters who with a little bit of trickery will perform an amazing trick for you!
So what an earth are these!
The Pee Pee boy is a key part of the Chinese Tea Ceremony in China and Hong Kong and are a piece of fun. It is a small clay statue of a naked boy which is designed to tell if your water is hot enough to make good tea. They represent Buddhist monk boys. When hot water is poured over their head they eject an impressive stream of water from a certain part of their anatomy. Certainly a talking point!!
Instructions for Use
- Soak a brand new Pee Pee Boy in hot water for 5 minutes or until the air bubbles stop rising - You only do this once when they are brand new
- Soak in cool water for about 5 - 10 minutes - May be longer the first few times of use (You can feel how much water they have absorbed by shaking them)
- Ensure the Pee Pee Boy is standing in a waterproof dish or tray and carefully poor some hot water over his head
- Await a surprise - stand clear or tell a friend to watch closely!!!!
- To play again just soak in a glass of cold water for a few minutes and repeat!
Product Size (All measurements are approximate)
7cm x 3.5cm